Saturday, December 11, 2010

Back.

done my exams. done everything except a project i need to finish up (5 pages of writing max). i'm at home, working and relaxing (finally!). And I am back! Next week I have the house to myself because my dad is on a business trip in Panama. So that means I'll be working and going to the gym and barely eating! OH- and I now own a car. SO exciting.

I am going to be making a new years plan soon. I'm going to be pretty hectic next semester because I am commuting between work and school, but I figure that will end up being a good thing: I can't eat while I drive! I have 4 months to get down to a size six, and here is what I have figured out about my weight and what size (at American eagle) I fit into:
160s-size 12
150s-size 10
140s-size 8
130s-size 6
120s- size 4
110s-size 2
100s-size 0

Right now I am wearing size 12s and size 10s- but I'm not solidly a size 10 no-matter-what. I don't fit into size 10 skinny jeans yet. So obvi I should NOT be wearing them haha. By the end of December I want to be in the 50's. 5 lbs to go, that's so easy! ...except maybe not as easy during the holidays :( That's why I need a plan! I'll work on it once my dad's gone- he's always popping in when I'm on my blog or looking at thinspo pictures and I have to minimize the screen lol. That's just something else I need to get used to living at home again!

So coming soon- my new plan & I'll be reading and commenting on all your lovely blogs
Stay strong!
Xo,
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment