Tuesday, November 30, 2010

four more days

4 more days until I'm done my weeks of hell... I'm so excited to be able to breath again.

I weighed myself for the first time in two weeks, thinking I'd be back up to 170. I'm not! I'm 164. That's okay, I can deal with that. December I am attacking my weight like no tomorrow.

I'm also starting my on line course early in December because I found all the lectures and assignments posted already. That will help. Oh, because I think I forgot to mention: I'm in my final year of a Bachelor of Arts degree majoring in both Drama & History. ... Usually I love it, but right now I am hating my life. Next semester I will be disciplined and manage my time AND my weight they way I want to. I have to. I can't go through this again.

Love you all,
See you (& your wonderful blogs) in 4 days!
Xo,
K.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I have exactly 4 more days of my school left too! Haha, I love that pic! That's exactly how I feel right now! A few more days and a few more finals and then there's freedom! Although it would be short lived until the new semester starts back. I'm in my final year of my Bachelor of Arts in Theology! Well, I'm "technically" a senior but since I transferred to my university at the end of my sophomore year and changed my major in the process, that put me behind and extra year :/.

    I love how we both currently have the same plans: Attack weight in December and manage time (and weight) much better started next semester! Right on!

    ReplyDelete