Friday, November 12, 2010

Waiting for a phone call...

I am at my dad's house right now, and I'm supposed to be working on an essay, but instead I'm watching tv because I'm so nervous... I'm waiting for a phone call from my old boss at the pool I used to work at. I reapplied for my old job last week and my friend who still works there to me the boss would be calling me after 12! Eeeek!!

I need and want this job so bad! I'll start at part time, and then when I graduate I'll go to full time :) I will also be able to exercise even more because as a lifeguard and swim instructor I'll be in the pool tons and tons! :)

So the main reason I'm at my dad's is to get his car tomorrow for the week! I get to bring it back to university on Sunday! Sooo I'm making a shopping list because grocery shopping with a car is faaaar easier then having to take the bus!

Skinny Bitch Shopping List
-sugar free gum
-water bottles
-diet coke/pepsi
-chicken, beef, and vegetable broth
-cans of tuna
-lots of fruits and veggies!
-egg whites
-rice cakes

Xo,
Kaylie.
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment