Saturday, November 20, 2010

hate

i hate myself right now. I'm so stressed and overwhelmed by school I've binged twice in the past 4 days. I hate myself. I hate myself. I want to go into bed and sleep for three days but I have so much homework .... I can't even handle it. When i think about how much work I have I just shut down and can't do it. Ugh. I'm sorry girls. I'm too depressed to weigh myself right now.

I start work tomorrow. 5 1/2 hours of not eating and being on my feet all the time should make me feel better. Should.

Xo,
K.

1 comment:

  1. Here's a tip: don't think about everything you have to do all at once or you'll make yourself worry to much (trust me!). Make out a list of all the things you have to do. If you have any really big projects (like a big essay), break that big thing down into little things. Then just take one thing at a time, and once you finish that, scribble that off your list (the scribbling feels good ^^) and go onto the next thing. BUT- don't start focusing on everything all at once, just one little thing at a time and pretty soon, you'll have it all done & you'll feel so much better! <3

    ReplyDelete