Wednesday, November 10, 2010

good morning

Yesterday, after my fast day I was 165.5. Today I am 165.6, i've only gained 0.1 after a luxurious eating day, so that's alright. I'm sitting eating two rice cakes with almond butter on them for brekkie right now. Dinner and lunch I'm going out with friends... oh god. Restaurant salads. Then after dinner I'm going to the gym and taking no prisoners- I must purge those calories through exercise because tomorrow is my first weigh-in day for my Christmas Plan! eeeeek... I have to lose 0.6 lb today and I'm eating out??? I am insane. It's official.

Update: I think the lack of food is getting to my brain, because after posting this I realized that my weightloss target goal is 166 for tomorrow, not 165... so I've already hit it, I just need to keep the weight off... good news! I'm insane, but not for the reasons I was thinking haha.

1 comment:

  1. ugh the insane feeling... trust me it's annoying. don't worry the craziest people are usually happier overall lmao
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete