Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thinspo: Victoria's Secret Christmas



I needed some thinspiration to stay on track for my 'Shrinking for Christmas Plan' so I've decided to post Christmas & winter-themed thinspo over the course of the month! Today's is the Victoria Secret Christmas show & catalogue.  I'm using the VS girls because I know I'm not going to look like a waif this Christmas, so I'm using Thinspo today that isn't going to make me depressed. Christmas 2011, however will be all about the sexy skin and bones!

More Thinspo after the jump!
Xo,
K.













2 comments:

  1. I love VS models they are fitspo and sexy! hope your plans go well! keep us updated!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am addicted to VS thinspo, some of them are too fitspo for me. But still so sexy, we will get there soon gurl, we just have to stay focused!

    ReplyDelete