Monday, November 8, 2010

water & woes

This is me @ 166.7 lb... a whale-a-saurus... uggghhh.
Today is a liquid fast day, and I have been successful so far (and will continue to be). I don't feel hungry one bit. I do, however, feel depressed today. I'm usually much more chipper but I am feeling awful instead. I took photos (you can see them on my Progress page) and just feel absolutely like the biggest whale ever. You can see for yourself though - I am giant. This just motivates me more, and having now started posting pics on my blog I'll be trying to get visibly smaller each month so my photos will be less whale like.

Also, because I was feeling so down on myself I just made things worse by looking at pictures of my skinny bitch friends on facebook. One friend in particular- she used to be my size (bigger even, at one point!) and is now a skinny mini. She's a size 4/6... but I'm determined to be smaller than her by the end of April!

Another page that I made today is the "Diets & Tips" page, which I hope you lovelies will find super helpful! There isn't much there right now but I'll be adding more stuff asap! What kind of things would you like to see there?

Yesterday I said that I was 166.7 but that it might change when I measured myself this morning... It didn't, wtf? 166.7 still. But tomorrow morning I better see some change. I'm hitting the gym in two hours with my roommate and I'm going to burn at least 500 calories so that should help the scale shift.

I've been watching a lot of documentaries on Size 0 and size 00, and I've been getting lots of tips and tricks from those. I posted one as Thinspo for today--- would you like more documentaries as thinspo mixed with photos, or do you like photos more? (Let me know! The thinspo is for you as much as it is for me.) In December, after my exams and before I move home for the hols I'm going to do an extreme crash diet to lose as much weight as possible before Christmas. Then for Christmas dinners and new years I'm going to eat and drink, but the smallest amount possible-- saying "I'm sick" or something. I have to plan this out more, but I'll give you lovelies the details when I've thought it through.

For now, I'm just hoping that going to the gym tonight will lift my spirits. If I still feel down tomorrow & the scale hasn't moved much I'm probably going to do another liquid fast.

Hope you pretties are in a better mood than I am,
Stay strong & smile
Xo,
K.

P.s: To my new followers: welcome & thank you so much, you are wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. You are not a "whale-a-saurus"! I promise you!
    I like pics, but it's your blog, post what you feel!! I can't wait to see all the cool things you post here!
    XX Sarah

    ReplyDelete