Thursday, November 4, 2010

failures & plans

Today was supposed to be a liquid fast.... !#$%^&*(%$... I was doing SO well, and then I had 6 small pieces of California Roll sushi for dinner... ugghhh.... SO I went to the gym and worked out for two hours. If it was an ordinary intake day I would be feeling great, but because it was a liquid day, not so much :( Sorry lovelies!

In other news, I've decided to set some goals for myself! I am going to boy's parent's place between December 20-23 (boy doesn't have his exam schedule yet, so we're still not sure). I want to look as skinny as possible for that because I always feel like the biggest fatty ever when I'm around his mom and tinyyy sister. His mom's probably a size four and his sister's a size 2 (on her way to a size 0). I look like a giant freaking whale-a-saurus around them, and I feel like they are judging me every single second. I hate hate hate eating when I'm over there too-- but of course, I have to. I just take small portions. They don't really notice because boy's sister doesn't eat much either.

Nov 5 - Dec 20th Plan

Daily Caloric Intake = 600
Liquid Fasting = 2/wk (M-Th)
Training = 3/wk, 1 hr ea. (T-W-Th)
Cardio = 4/wk, 500 cal ea. (M-T-W-Th, at least)

Weekly Targets:
Nov 11 - 166
Nov 18 - 163
Nov 25 - 160
Dec 02 - 157
Dec 09 - 154
Dec 16 - 151

My personal trainer weighs me in at the end of each month, so i can't loose too much weight... frustrating! Otherwise I'd be trying for WAY more... but we'll see what happens. If the weight just keeps falling off (and I'm not losing muscle mass) I won't do anything to stop it. What do you girls think? If I loose 9 lbs in a month, will she think that's suspicious? I mean, I clearly HAVE the fat to lose so it shouldn't be too bad, right??

This weekend I'm visiting the city...

...so I'm not going to be able to post :( I'm sorry girlies! I'm seeing a play Friday night and then visiting my bestfriend (B) Fri-Sat and then seeing boy Sat-Sun. I'm going to try my hardest to eat as little as possible, aaack. Boy knows I'm trying to lose weight, so I'll just have lots of salads. I'm going to convince B to go rockclimbing with me on Saturday. If she's feeling lazy, I guess we could just go to the mall- and walk around lots and lots. I hope I don't gain!! Do you lovelies have any suggestions for weekends away that I could use? Wish me luck!!

Because I'm curious... what are your favourite thinspirations and motivations right now?

My main thinspiration right now is Taylor Swift, because she's all over the media and radio and so I'm always being reminded of how successful and beautiful skinny girls are. My biggest motivation is to be at or as close to my goal weight as possible by the end of April when I graduate Uni. aaah!

Thanks for the comments and follows <3


Sarah - oh yeah, that VB pic is for sure photoshopped! Oh, and your other reasons for skipping the Germany trip are totally valid- missing friends, school AND new years would be so so tough. Whatever decision you make it'll be the right one <3 Oh also I posted my stats in the 'about me' section on the right side of my blog!


Hilima - thanks for the follow xo, and I love Natalie Portman too! She's so beautiful and petite. Kind of like Audrey Hepburn.


Sarah- I'm trying so hard to be as healthy as I can but it's tough.

A.beautiful.mess- thanks for the follow, hun <3 love your blog-- good luck with limiting your intake below 1000 cals.

Xo,
Kaylie <3

2 comments:

  1. Your plans are amazing and sushi is good for you! so kudos! U are doing great ok?! I'm a follower now so I'll be on here supportin you :) Have fun in the city!!

    My thinspo is my bf.. he loves when my body gets little so I wanna please him ;) he he he and as for a celeb thinspo I'd go with...Victoria Secret Model Adrianna Lima.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so great, gorgeous!
    <3

    ReplyDelete