Sunday, November 7, 2010

travels & triumphs

Wish I looked like VB when travelling.
Girls, this weekend away was so difficult for me. Friday was fine, because I controlled my intake- but saturday and sunday? Terrifying. Saturday I was at B's place, and her grandma came over and made us breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast. Not too bad. Then we went shopping and I bought these KILLER brown boots. I'm afraid to buy clothes right now, because I'm just going to shrink out of them in the next few months. I had a fruit smoothie (no dairy) at the mall for lunch.

Then for dinner I met boy and he *suprised* me by taking me out to a SUPER fancy mediterranean restaurant. It was soooo cute, ladies! Except for the fact that we were going out for dinnner, ugghh. But I was as good as I could be. I had a garden salad for starters, and then for my entree ordered the halibut. It came with spinach and red pepper as well as potatoes. I ate half the halibut, half the spinach and red peppers and then gave boy the rest of my meal :) He always eats my leftovers, because even in my fatty-eating days I couldn't finish restaurant portions. Sunday was alright. I had an egg and fruit salad for breakfast and then for lunch chicken noodle soup and salad, and a salad again for dinner.

But the miracle after this weekend is.... that I lost weight! I mean, granted it isn't much, but I weighed myself tonight and I am 166.7 lbs. That's a loss of 0.6 for a weekend of eating So.Much.Food... but it's also a night weigh-in. I always weigh myself in the morning, so I'm thinking it's going to be closer to 166 by the am. I'll let you lovelies know :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw thanks for the lovely comment and deciding to follow my blog! It means a lot :) And thanks for the tip, I'm going to look into scales with body fat, etc. that fit into my budget. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete