Tuesday, November 2, 2010

loving my lunch

My lunch today was great! I feel full and satisfied- I'm still going to take veggies with me to class though. And I'm going to go to the library to work on my presentation after.
I'm scared to start counting calories, because in the past that's where I ran into serious troubles: every day I would try to eat less and less calories and I am trying to be good about this. SO I am not going to count calories right now, I'm just going to eat fruits, veggies and nuts and if I eat bad foods I'll count THOSE calories so I can work them off @ the gym.
Lunch:
Large apple cut up, with cinnamon
10 Almonds
Pills (One-A-Day Multivitamin, Cold FX, Adderall, Advil)
Large glass of water

xo,
Kaylie <3

2 comments:

  1. LOL THST'S A FUNNY PIC, NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE!
    good luck on the weight loss. we're in the same boat :/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad you're doing this the "healthy" way! So proud of you, gorgeous!
    Hope all is well.
    <3

    ReplyDelete