Monday, November 15, 2010

to become a dream

"sometimes i feel like that's only a dream" ... i agree, hilima. but i strive to be that dream & what motivates me to get there is that I want to be who people dream about, who they dream of being. And it's going to take me a while, but i will become a thin, vanishing, ethereal dream.

find happiness in hunger

...163.6....

essay, readings, presentations, research drowning in school work

I will be under 160 by next week! Gym tonight, restrict-restrict-restrict!

xo,
K.

4 comments:

  1. this is so true <3 thanks a lot :) and yes, find happiness in hunger. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great. I'm sure you'll be under 160 next week. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have faith in you darling i know you'll be out of the 160s incredibly soon! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be under 160 by next week too!!!!
    Thanks for following :) I love your blog too and will def be as well :)

    Have an awesome day :)

    ReplyDelete