Saturday, January 15, 2011

I saw black swan again today.

I am going to redecorate my bedroom at my dad's house so that it is simplistic and inspiring. I am going to have a basket of workout things and clear the clutter. I'll then redesign it and hopefully buy some new furniture pieces and decorations. I will have this accomplished and my room being trim and sleek by April so that I will be the same.

I bought a lunchbox today that comes with bento box styled tupperware. they even have measurements on them so I know exactly how much I am eating.

I want to eat like a ballerina so I look like one. Vegetables and Fruit mainly and lean protein- mostly eggs, chicken and fish but not too much in a day.

161.
2 more.
This is ridiculous....
                               I need to focus...
                                                        I need a perfect life.

No comments:

Post a Comment