Friday, January 28, 2011

pills

my body has stabilized at 161-163. Fuck that. I'm taking pills now to help me push past this bullshit.

Precision Extreme Lean: a fat burner which gets my metabolism going and also keeps me alert.


CLA: a pill with Omega fatty acids, designed to help target fat burning from the stomach and stabilize hormones.


I need to be in the 150s by the end of January... I have been saying 150s, 150s, 150s for so long... it is hard. it is fucking hard. But it's all I want. This is the hardest push I've had to get into a new weight range. But I'm gonna do it.


Tonight I'm doing laundry and reorganizing my closet and dresser. I also totally convinced my dad to get me a gorgeous Queen sized bed from IKEA for my birthday (in March, after I get back from the Dominican!)


Sorry I've barely been posting. I'm commuting between school and work which is taking a lot out of me... but i know that the more I post on this blog the more weight I lose. I'm going to try harder. I'm going to try harder in everything I do. I'm "grounding" myself on Saturday- I'm staying in all day and night to do homework. I'm cleaning my room tonight (and laundry) so that I'll like being in my room, it won't be gross.


I'll keep you updated on my progress with the pills. This is my third day on them, and so far I have noticed that I'm less hungry and more alert because of the Green Tea Extract.

hugs and kisses, skinny bitches!
xo,
Kaylie.


No comments:

Post a Comment