Monday, January 10, 2011

Thinspo: Black Swan

 
 I just want to be perfect...

161.6 ... almost in the 150s... I just want to be perfect... I'm on my way to being perfect...

more thinspo after the jump
xo, K.




The only person standing in your way is you.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Stop being so fucking weak!

I felt it - perfect. It was perfect.

You could be brilliant, but you're a coward.

This is your moment, Nina. Don't let it go.

Because everything Beth does comes from within. From some dark impulse. I guess that's what makes her so thrilling to watch. So dangerous. Even perfect at times, but also so damn destructive.

It's the role, isn't it? It's all this pressure? I knew it would be too much. I knew it!

The truth is when I look at you all I see is the white swan. Yes you're beautiful, fearful, and fragile. Ideal casting. But the black swan? It's a hard fucking job to dance both.

Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. Surprise yourself so you can surprise the audience. Transcendence! Very few have it in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment