Monday, January 3, 2011

a new year

happy new year, lovelies!!!

i am so sorry i disappeared for so long
but i am back!
(@ 162 lb)

2010 recap

since January 1, 2010 i lost 40 lb
i am proud of myself
i have to remember my accomplishments

2011 resolution

i have a slogan:
111 in 2011
(one-eleven in twenty-eleven)

How?
500 intake daily
500 output daily
if i eat more, i workout more. 
easy.

details, please!
155 by Jan 31
145 by Feb 29th
135 by Mar 29th 
^ my birthday
125 by Apr 30th
then -2lb/month until... 
111 on Dec 31, 2011

i have a pink agenda that i'll bring in my purse so i can write down my daily food and exercise stats. Then I'll transfer the summary to my blog. I WILL keep my food log up to date so i can be accountable for the 500 cal intake. I need to lose the weight.

I went to the boy's for New Years day dinner- his whole family from his dad's side gets together to celebrate. I felt so much better this year- i was wearing size 10 jeans and a medium sweater. And I am much much thinner. Still, not thin enough of course. I am still overweight- but 40 lbs less than I was last January.

  I  was able to do some terrific sleuthing and finally figured out the sizes of the boy's sis and mum! His mom went on a diet this year, so she's now down to a size 4 (and proudly announced it too) and his sister is a size 6 (she put on some weight in first year uni but is also WAY taller than me). I am the same height as his mom so i absolutely must get down to a size 4 (by the end of April), and then try for a size 2.

I am so excited for this New Year. I have one more semester left of school and I will do well- I'm not making it a resolution because I am naturally motivated at school work. I'm saving all my resolution will power for my weight loss. 

What are your target goals for 2011?

I missed you all terribly, and hope everyone is doing okay!

xo,
Kaylie.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congrats on the huge weight loss so far! You can definitely reach your goals, 2011 is your year. Fuck food, being thin is soo much better.

    ReplyDelete